Tuesday, September 7, 2010

About Me and My Mission

My name is Josh. I am starting an exciting time in my life where I am a junior in college and I need to decide what I am going to do after I graduate college.  I have made my decision.  My decision is to be RICH!!!  I am not completely sure how I am going to do this but I have a few ideas.


I am writing this blogs so I and others can  follow my progression as I go from rags to riches.  I will tell of my progression, my successes and failures as I go from being dirt broke to becoming a successful entrepreneur. I will post articles that help me find financial freedom and make uncommon metaphors to help explain the things that I learn as I learn them.  My hope is to help myself and others gain financial freedom through my trial and error.  

No comments:

Post a Comment